Power gets delivered to areas like your water pump and alternator due to your serpentine belt providing the power necessary. The serpentine belt also powers engine parts. Timing belts are what keep engine components in control and moving in sync with one another so collisions don't occur. Belts are some of the most important components in your vehicle because they help to control a lot of the larger and more expensive parts in your car. Replace them when you notice signs of wear and tear.
No results found for "Belts". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!
- You can always browse the complete catalog for your car.